Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Under normal circumstances we meet at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, but due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are now meeting via Zoom, an on-line conference calling service. You must be a paid member in order to join the calls. Conference details will be forwarded to you a few days prior to the meeting date.
Annual memberships are due and payable by the end of September — membership runs from September 1st to August 31st.
- Membership fee for renewing* members: $40/1 year or $90/2 years
- Membership fee for new members: $50/1 year or $100/2 years
(*A renewing member is someone who held a membership in 2019/20)
There are several ways in which to pay your membership: e-transfer, PayPal, and cheque/money order.
To pay via e-transfer, please e-mail your payment to: email@example.com. You also need to fill in the On-line Membership Form so that we have your current details for inclusion in the membership records.
To pay via PayPal, select the membership type below and then click the “Pay Now” button. You also need to fill in the On-line Membership Form so that we have your current details for inclusion in the membership records.
- Chance to meet and enjoy the company of other quilters
- General meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Guild lending library
- Show & tell at the guild meetings
- Program at the guild meetings
- Learning opportunities in workshops and retreats
- Quilt show — opportunity to display your quilts
- Opportunity to participate in other Guild activities, such bus trips and sewing days
If you have any questions please contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.