Retreats are open to guild members only, and are held 3 times a year at the beautiful Edenvale Retreat Centre located on Bradner Road in Abbotsford, BC. There are beautiful rooms (both single and shared), incredible meals, great walking trails, and a swimming pool, not to mention comradery and lots and lots of sewing. View the video “Nuts With Needles” to get a true sense of the facility and what the event has to offer.
The next scheduled retreats are open for registration. The dates are:
- Thursday to Sunday – January 14-17, 2021
- Sunday to Wednesday – January 17-20, 2021
The costs for the retreat are:
Shared room: $417.00
Private room: $504.00
For more information please contact Juli Bartholet, or connect with her at the retreat table at the next guild meeting.
(In effect from January 1, 2020)
In order to attend a retreat sponsored by the Boundary Bay Quilters Guild, the attendee must be a current member of the BBQG.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking in order to hold your space.
Final Payment: Final payment may be made at any time but must be paid no later than 3 months prior to the start of the retreat. Payment may be by personal cheque or square (credit or debit).
PLEASE NOTE: Our cancellation policy is based on Edenvale’s policy, therefore:
- Cancellations up to 6 months prior to the retreat will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within six months may be refunded with the following restrictions:
- you can find someone to take your place;
- or the retreat attendee numbers still meet Edenvale’s minimum requirement of 12.
- No show — you pay total cost of reserved space.