Retreats are open to guild members only, and are held 3 times a year at the beautiful Edenvale Retreat Centre located on Bradner Road in Abbotsford, BC. There are beautiful rooms (both single and shared), incredible meals, great walking trails, and a swimming pool, not to mention comradery and lots and lots of sewing.
The next scheduled retreat is June 24-27, 2019, and there are two spots available. Sign up quickly so that you don’t miss out!
The January 2020 retreats are also open for registration. The dates are:
- Friday to Sunday – January 10-13
- Monday to Thursday – January 13-16
For more information please contact Juli Bartholet, or connect with her at the retreat table at the next guild meeting.
(In effect from January 1, 2020)
In order to attend a retreat sponsored by the Boundary Bay Quilters Guild, the attendee must be a current member of the BBQG.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking in order to hold your space.
Final Payment: Final payment may be made at any time but must be paid no later than 3 months prior to the start of the retreat. Payment may be by personal cheque or square (credit or debit).
PLEASE NOTE: Our cancellation policy is based on Edenvale’s policy, therefore:
- Cancellations up to 6 months prior to the retreat will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within six months may be refunded with the following restrictions:
- you can find someone to take your place;
- or the retreat attendee numbers still meet Edenvale’s minimum requirement of 12.
- No show — you pay total cost of reserved space.