Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Under normal circumstances we meet at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, but due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are now meeting via Zoom, an on-line conference calling service. You must be a paid member in order to join the calls. Conference details will be forwarded to you a few days prior to the meeting date.
Annual memberships are due and payable by the end of September — membership runs from September 1st to August 31st.
- Membership fee for new/renewing members: $50/1 year
- Membership fee for late signup (February to June): $25
- Chance to meet and enjoy the company of other quilters
- General meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Guild lending library
- Show & tell at the guild meetings
- Program at the guild meetings
- Learning opportunities in workshops and retreats
- Quilt show — opportunity to display your quilts
- Opportunity to participate in other Guild activities, such bus trips and sewing days
To join the Guild, all you need to do is download and complete the Membership Form, so that we have your current details for inclusion in the membership records, and then make your payment. Please take a moment to review the instructions for opening and completing the form (a fillable pdf).
There are several ways in which to pay your membership: e-transfer, Square, and cheque/money order.
To pay via e-transfer, please e-mail your payment to: email@example.com.
To pay by Square, go to the Webstore/Payments Gateway and click on the membership icon.
To pay via cheque/money order, please make it payable to Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild or BBQG and send it along with your membership form to:
Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild
Suite 171 – 5148 – 48th Avenue, Delta, BC V4K 5B6
If you have any questions please contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org