Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Under normal circumstances we meet at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, but due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are now meeting via Zoom, an on-line conference calling service. You must be a paid member in order to join the calls. Conference details will be forwarded to you a few days prior to the meeting date.
Annual memberships are due and payable by the end of September — membership runs from September 1st to August 31st.
- Membership fee for new/renewing members: $50/1 year or $100/2 years
There are several ways in which to pay your membership: e-transfer, PayPal, and cheque/money order.
To pay via e-transfer, please e-mail your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also need to fill in the On-line Membership Form so that we have your current details for inclusion in the membership records.
To pay via PayPal, select the membership type below and then click the “Pay Now” button. You also need to fill in the On-line Membership Form so that we have your current details for inclusion in the membership records.
To pay via cheque/money order, please make it payable to Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild or BBQG. You will also need to print and complete the Membership Form. Once completed, mail your payment and membership form to: Suite 171 – 5148 – 48th Avenue, Delta, BC V4K 5B6
- Chance to meet and enjoy the company of other quilters
- General meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Guild lending library
- Show & tell at the guild meetings
- Program at the guild meetings
- Learning opportunities in workshops and retreats
- Quilt show — opportunity to display your quilts
- Opportunity to participate in other Guild activities, such bus trips and sewing days
If you have any questions please contact membership at email@example.com.