Members, if you’re finding that you have some extra time on your hands due to the ongoing pandemic, you may want to dedicate some of that time to complete:
- A quilt (or quilts) for submission to the upcoming BBQG Quilt Show (2021).
- The Block of the Month.
- The Y2K Challenge.
- A Baby Quilt for the Baby Quilt Challenge for the BBQG Quilt Show. The theme for the baby quilt challenge is “Babes in the Woods”. The theme is to include any whimsical forest theme — caterpillars, toadstools, bumblebees, small forest animals or scenes, etc. The size of the quilt is to be: minimum 38″ x 38″ and maximum 40″ x 48″. Note: no buttons, ribbons, loose decorations or monofilament thread please as these are hazardous to small children. Please contact Judy Blacker with any questions.
- A Face Mask or Pillow Case, as part of our involvement with the D.O.V.E. Program & Azure Place. Please contact Barbara Douglas with your questions.
- A “Brave and Bold” Quilt of Valour block.
- “For The Love of Hearts” wall hanging.
- A Thread Doodle Portrait as posted by Addicted 2 Fabric – Brenda Wood.