Retreats are open to guild members only, and are held 3 times a year at the beautiful Edenvale Retreat Centre located on Bradner Road in Abbotsford, BC. There are beautiful rooms (both single and shared), incredible meals, great walking trails, and a swimming pool, not to mention comradery and lots and lots of sewing. View the video “Nuts With Needles” to get a true sense of the facility and what the event has to offer.
Sadly, due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2021 retreats had to be cancelled.
The schedule for 2022 retreats is yet to be determined.
The costs for the retreat are:
Shared room: $417.00
Private room: $504.00
For more information please contact Juli Bartholet.
(In effect from January 1, 2020)
In order to attend a retreat sponsored by the Boundary Bay Quilters Guild, the attendee must be a current member of the BBQG.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking in order to hold your space.
Final Payment: Final payment may be made at any time but must be paid no later than 3 months prior to the start of the retreat. Payment may be by personal cheque or square (credit or debit).
PLEASE NOTE: Our cancellation policy is based on Edenvale’s policy, therefore:
- Cancellations up to 6 months prior to the retreat will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within six months may be refunded with the following restrictions:
- you can find someone to take your place;
- or the retreat attendee numbers still meet Edenvale’s minimum requirement of 12.
- No show — you pay total cost of reserved space.