Welcome to the Block of the Month. Just a few words of information for those of you not familiar with this program. Each month we will feature a block in the newsletter with fabric suggestions.
For every block that you make and bring it to the meeting you have one chance of winning ALL the blocks; three blocks. Three chances!
We try to ensure all blocks featured are copyright free and in the public domain. If there is any problem with infringement please let us know.
There is usually a new Block of the Month block every month EXCEPT July and August.
Organizer: Dougal Walker
Check your September newsletter for details on where you need to drop off or mail your Block of the Month. Please include your name, phone number and email.
Draws will be made at the monthly Guild Zoom meeting.
Dougal will contact each month’s winner and arrange delivery of the blocks.
- September 2020 – Block 1 & Block 2
- October 2020 – Block 3 & Block 4
- November 2020 – Block 5 & Block 6
- December 2020 – Block 7 & Block 8
- January 2021 – Block 9 & Block 10
- February 2021 – Block 11 & Block 12
- March 2021 – Block 13 & Block 14
- April 2021 – Block 15 & Block 16 (last 2 blocks)
- Instructions for building your neighbourhood
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020